Welcome to Astra Wealth Advisors
Your Future is Our Passion
We have been working with individuals and businesses for over 25 years and many people believe that their financial well-being is linked solely to their ability to earn a high income. True financial independence, however, has much more to do with understanding and taking advantage of the finances you have. It's more about setting financial goals and learning to use financial strategies that will help you meet your objectives.
Our goal as financial professionals is to help you plan for financial security. Whether your goals involve building wealth through investing, funding a child's college education, planning for a comfortable retirement, or protecting your estate, we can help you develop a roadmap to reach your goals and make wise decisions to help improve your financial situation.
The disciplined process we follow in completing a total financial strategy consists of:
- Gathering and analyzing your financial situation to develop a clear picture of your specific needs, assets, liabilities, and risk tolerance;
- Designing a financial strategy that takes into account the full range of needs you have now, and those needs you may have in the future; and
- Meet to review your strategy, consulting with you to make appropriate adjustments, and assisting you in keeping your plan on track.
Call Chris Albright at 570.955.5650
With over two decades in the financial services industry, Chris offers much experience in comprehensive investment planning services, with specialized knowledge in high net worth investment management. He focuses on working with successful families, retirees and business owners, seeking to bring clients financial independence and confidence through sound financial guidance. Chris delivers honest advice as he works with clients to design a strategy that thoughtfully pursues their financial goals.
Before founding Astra Wealth Advisors, Chris was a senior vice president and branch manager at Wells Fargo Advisors. In 2010 and 2012 he was named a top 100 branch manager in the U.S. by On Wall Street magazine 1. Most recently in 2018, he was named a Premier Advisor by Wells Fargo Advisors 2. He began his career as a financial advisor for Morgan Stanley in 1994, later becoming vice president and branch manager at the firm's Stroudsburg branch. Chris earned a bachelor’s degree in business administration and finance from Wilkes University.
Chris stays active in his community as Former Treasurer of the Country Club of Scranton. He previously served as the treasurer for Voluntary Action Center of Northeast Pennsylvania and provides fundraising support for various local charities. In his spare time he enjoys traveling and golfing. CA Insurance License Number 0F78745. Resident State PA
Call Ayla Palfrey at 570.955.5650
Ayla Palfrey is the Operations Manager for Astra Wealth Advisors. She oversees, manages, and executes all service actions within the practice following compliance, policy and procedure. Ayla takes a client- first approach which is displayed amongst her communication, attention to detail and analysis skills with our clients. With a streamlined and solutions-based mindset, Ayla ensures the client’s needs are best met in an extremely efficient and timely manner.
Ayla holds a B.S. in Applied Sciences with a concentration in Biology and Physics from Florida Gulf Coast University. Prior to joining Astra Wealth Advisors, she rotated positions within the Sanofi Pasteur organization through the Sales, Marketing and Operational departments. Prior to her career in the pharmaceutical immunology industry, Ayla spent time as a Client Financial Specialist at the Informational Technology Research company, Gartner Inc. in Fort Myers, Fl.
Ayla spends her down time focusing on a healthy body and mindset, while instructing Classical Pilates which she earned certification through the Gramercy Pilates NYC school in New York City, New York. She loves to spend time cooking and entertaining with her family and friends. Ayla spends time traveling to the nearby museums and Broadway showings fulfilling her love for the arts and theatre.
1. On Wall Street - Ranking based on nominations from peers and firms. Nominees are evaluated on leadership; their ability to recruit, develop and retain talented advisors and dedication to superior client service. Winners are chosen by a panel of independent judges. The award is not reflective of past investment performance or of client satisfaction.
2. The Premier Advisor distinction is held by a select group of Financial Advisors within Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network as measured by completion of educational components, business production based on either of the past two years, and professionalism. Additional criteria, including length of service, may also be used to determine recipients.